Digital Passport and eTuppLink Terms & Conditions
- All Consultants and/or Directors of all ranks are eligible to subscribe to eTuppLink.
- All sales transacted via eTuppLink are recorded as subscribers personal sales.
- All transactions made via eTuppStore - Tupperware Brands Online Store are at retail value. eTuppLink transactions are entitled to a 25% retail profit (based on final prices after discount), excluding Nett-Priced items and Shipping Charges.
- Subscribers have to provide bank account info in order to receive the retail profit from transactions made via eTuppStore. Please ignore this if you have already provided your bank account info to Tupperware Brands previously.
- Subscribers will not be entitled to any transactions (personal sales and/or retail profit) if their membership has been dropped.
- Sales commission will cut off at 11:45pm on last day of every month. Transaction processed after 11:45pm on the last day of the month will be recorded as personal sales in the following month.
Terma & Syarat Digital Passport dan eTuppLink
- Semua Consultant dan / atau Director dari semua peringkat layak melanggani eTuppLink.
- Semua penjualan yang dilakukan melalui eTuppLink direkodkan sebagai personal sales.
- Semua transaksi yang dibuat melalui eTuppStore - Tupperware Brands Online Store adalah bernilai runcit. Transaksi eTuppLink pelanggan berhak mendapat keuntungan runcit 25% (berdasarkan harga akhir setelah diskaun), tidak termasuk item Nett-Priced and Caj Penghantaran.
- Pelanggan harus memberikan maklumat akaun bank untuk mendapatkan retail profit dari transaksi yang dilakukan melalui eTuppStore. Abaikan perkara ini sekiranya anda telah memberikan maklumat akaun bank anda kepada Tupperware Brands sebelum ini.
- Pelanggan tidak akan berhak mendapat sebarang urus niaga (personal sales dan / atau retail profit) jika keahlian mereka telah digugurkan.
- Sales Commission akan dihentikan pada jam 11:45 malam pada hari terakhir setiap bulan. Urus niaga yang diproses selepas jam 11:45 malam pada hari terakhir bulan tersebut akan direkodkan sebagai personal sales pada bulan berikutnya.
- Dasar Privasi - Klik pada pautan untuk membaca.
1. Controller and data protection officer
The data processing controller is
Tupperware Brands Malaysia & Singapore
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection, you can also contact us by e-mail at MSCustomercare@tupperware.com
2. Types of data collected
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we gather:
Personal information when using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Zip Code, City
We will not use the personal data for any surveillance or profiling activities or processes and will not adopt any automated decision-making processes.
Usage data is automatically collected when you use the Digital Passport. Usage data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique identifiers of the device, and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service via or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your unique mobile device identification, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service via a mobile device.
3. Use of your personal data
We may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service: including monitoring the use of Digital Passport
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Digital Passport. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to different functionalities of the Digital Passport that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, phone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication related to the products or services contracted.
- To detect and prevent misuse: These processing operations are carried out on the basis of legal provisions that allow us to process personal data in order to protect it against misuse and for legal processing, and because we have a primary legitimate interest in the processing operations to ensure the functionality and security of the offering.
4. Transfer to third parties
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others.
Third Party Service Providers : We also use other independent companies or individuals to provide certain services on our behalf. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to provide their services and are not permitted to use it for other purposes. In addition, they are required to process that personal information in accordance with this notice and applicable data protection laws.
Your information, including personal data, is processed wherever the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside your state, province, country or other government jurisdiction where data protection laws may be different from those in your jurisdiction. When we transfer personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area, we ensure that such information is transferred in accordance with this notice and in compliance with applicable personal data protection laws.
5. Content of other websites
We design our systems and devices with the security and protection of your personal information in mind. Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed to avoid its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of the Digital Passport, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.